It is the time again for That’s a Beautiful Event: Even Better!
Second Perfumery, Beauty Care and Adornment Virtual Symposium!
WE ARE LOOKING FOR TEACHERS FOR THE 2ND EDITION OF THE ONLINE EVENT DEDICATED TO ALL THINGS BEAUTY, THAT’S A BEAUTIFUL EVENT: EVEN BETTER!
SECOND PERFUMERY, BEAUTY CARE AND ADORNMENT VIRTUAL SYMPOSIUM, TO BE HELD FEBRUARY 24TH-26TH, 2023.
We look for classes related to the following topics (up to early 17th century):
- jewelry used for adornments
- beauty care (defined as skin / teeth / body care)
- bathing / baths / pleasure gardens
- haircare / hair styling / hair pieces and wigs / hair adornments
- soap making / laundry / stain removal
- permanent (tattoos / tooth inlays) and temporary body embellishments (henna art)
- sumptuary laws regarding beauty and adornments
- spice and aromatics trade
- review of fashion and style (“the look book”) for diverse cultures and times
If you are interested in teaching, please send the basic information (class title, short description, required time slot, targeted audience – if addressed to adults only, your preferred SCA and daily name, and best contact information) to our class coordinator, Berakha bat Mira v’Shlomo (Instructor Search Coordinator) at email@example.com
You can also directly submit your class using this link: https://sites.google.com/view/beautifulevent/instructor-sign-up
There is no fee for this event.